3 months ago
Morson has an exciting on going contract for a Service Solution Project Co ordinator to work for a Major Aerospace Company in Yeovil, Somerset
Service Solution Project Co-ordinator
- Reporting to Service Solutions Development, your role is to provide project co-ordination, technology expertise and investment/partnership advice to the Service Solutions team in direct liaison with the customer community, industry and LDD CS&T functions
- You will act as a the project co-ordination function for Digital Innovation and associated Business Transformation programmes, working closely with CS&T operational departments, to include support to the business audits of existing solutions
- You will act as a focal point within Service Solutions Development for the collation of customer interest driven technological requirements pertaining CS&T, feeding those needs into the business analysis, product review, procurement commodity and investment process review as appropriate.
- You will also be responsible for reporting progress and output from service improvement initiatives
- Work closely with CS&T Service Solutions and CS&T operational functions to identify required service improvements, especially those that can be met through digital innovation
- Your role will also require you to visit Supplier, Partner and Customer organisations in support of Service Solutions Development business which may include national international travel and interface with company agents and interpreters
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Project co-ordination of CS&T business transition programmes driven by and associated with digital innovations
- To conduct service solution surveys, studies and business analysis, using company adopted techniques (including Design Thinking and Business Model Canvas) working with industry and technology experts to identify and develop new and improved service solutions
- To provide governance of solution development, internal standards and solution quality
- Responsible to the Service Solutions Development for the co-ordination of business transformation programmes driven by and associated with digital innovation to cost and schedule
- Responsible for co-ordinating the Interface with the procurement teams to develop and provide focus for alternative product/service solution market testing
- Providing a single point interface with CS&T operational departments for business transformation programmes driven by and associated with digital innovation .
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level with a nationally recognised qualification in analytical techniques through a regulatory body or equivalent (Highly Desirable)
- Recognised experience in Project Co-ordination and business level audits
- A good knowledge of design processes, including Design Thinking is highly desirable
- A good knowledge of and enthusiasm for technology based solutions, including data co-ordination, machine learning, AI and robotics.
Please send cv or ring Sue Orr on 01935 403205 for more details