€65000 - €75000 per annum
6 months ago
Service Solution Manager - Brussels
The Service Solution Manager is responsible for the overall service sales target of his representative solution domain (sales target, market goals, revenue, and profit). He is responsible for concerned service customer satisfaction as well. He identifies the service solution sales opportunities through the engagement with customer, and drive the development of the service solution, to achieve professional service sales target. He contribute to establish a long term relationship with the customer and to built the service branding of the concerned customer.
* Be responsible for professional service solution sales target (order, revenue, profit, etc.)
* As the owner of the service solution sales, perform various customer interface activities deeply.
* Understand customer requirements, pain points. Identify the Service Sales opportunities.
* Sales project operations from service solution perspective.
* Be responsible for service tender bidding. Lead the bidding team to provide competitive solution to customer.
* Be the interface of customer. Mange customer satisfaction and customer relationship.
* Service marketing activies to improve Service Branding.
* Proactively working with cross department to make business success.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.