Up to £231.31 per day
3 months ago
As a reporting developer responsible for developing and implementing reports in support of operational management for various customers. This will involve developing a good understanding of the contract schedules and operational management processes for each customer. Be able to define requirements and translate to and implement reporting solutions using the ServiceNow service management toolset including the Performance Analytics module.
The role is also responsible for the running of existing reports to the agreed schedule, including daily, weekly and monthly and developing work instruction documentation for all new systems and reports.
- Overall responsibility for report development to cost, timescale, quality and customer satisfaction
- Overall responsibility for report delivery to agreed KPIs regarding delivery date and time and quality
- Work closely with the Service Level Manager for assigned customers to ensure service metric reporting is provided with detailed backing data
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of the contract schedules involving reporting for each assigned customer.
- Contribute to review of any contract schedule changes regarding reporting.
- Agree development project plans and appropriate resourcing with line manager as appropriate
- Carry through each agreed development project to completion within both time and cost targets
- Highlight risks, opportunities, concerns and achievements of development projects to appropriate management, by means of formal and informal reporting methods.
- Suggesting enhancements to, or replacements for, reporting processes where this is appropriate and compatible with the concept of Continuous Improvement.
- Provide technical support for current reporting solutions.
ServiceNow Service Management Tools
ServiceNow Performance Analytics Module
Service Management processes as defined by ITIL guidelines
SQl - Intermediate level
Excel - Advanced Level
VBA knowledge would be ideal