£85000.00 - £115000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Morson International are currently partnered with a world leading provider of Enterprise IT Solutions who are currently looking to on-board a Service Manager to be based out of either Dusseldorf or Frankfurt
- Understand Huawei product knowledge and present to customer
- Find or cultivate service sales lead and opportunities, to convert them into sales projects.
- Manage services sales project pipeline, manage the whole process of Lead to contract (LTC).
- Collect and analyze customer's service requirements, make service proposal, build cost calculation methodology and collect cost from business unit, and provide final service price.
- Analyze customer's service requirements from RFQ, be responsible for tailoring engineering service, maintenance service, training service, spare part service, managed service and other professional service, and guarantee the request of project implementation schemes are reasonable and applicable to the company.
- Service commercial offer negotiate to meet customer's request and to guaranty the minimum required margin by contract sign-off.
- Customer relationship maintenance and customer satisfaction investigation, implement Pre-Sales activities like project meeting, workshops, clarifications, bidding support with customer's operational to promote service sales.
- Good understanding of IP network knowledge, storage knowledge and ICT system integration:
- Transmission: SDH, PTN, Microwave, DWDM
- Core network: PS, CS, IMS, HLR, STP
- Datacom: High/Medium/Low level Router and Switch
- IT: clouding computing, server, storage
- Bachelor's Degree or above in ICT or telecommunication field or equivalent.
- At least 3 years work experience in major IT Vendors, at least 2 years of service sales and service solution, or 2 years in service delivery.
- Successful case in sales is needed, or successful services delivery in IT projects.
- Solid literacy and numeracy skills, computer literate, especially Excel and Word skills
- Experience of service bidding to major ICT vendors or system integrators in Europe
- Experience of service delivery management to major ICT vendors or system integrators in Europe
- Proficiency in English and German is a must
- Fast learning capability in new product and new service solutions.
- Team work spirit is mandatory.
- Good Communication skills
For more information please contact Jake Abery at Morson International