£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
Morson International has entered in to a partnership with CityFibre to attract the best talent for projects up and down the UK. CityFibre is the UKs largest alternative provider of wholesale fibre network infrastructure and the builder of Gigabit Cities. They are experiencing rapid growth and we are now looking for a:
* The Service Manager oversees a number of key functions that enable the delivery of high quality service to customers and ensures Service processes are in place to meet business needs. This position is a stakeholder facing role, which requires that you establish and manage expectations within the business and drive internal teams to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
* To motivate and inspire all CityFibre's people to achieve positive outcomes across the functions.
o To support the development of processes required to transition services into the NOC, ensuring the appropriate teams can support live service/s regardless of handovers.
o Support the information flow to the NOC and support teams ensuring the required information to baseline the service is received allowing understanding of the operating parameters of each service.
o Champion Service in projects and develop a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area. Ensure service impact is minimised and agreed.
* Service Management
o Accountability for operational performance, ensuring continued delivery against agreed service levels. Manage the service lifecycle within the continuously evolving business, technology and operational environments, while maintaining awareness of all circumstances affecting owned services including Incidents, Problems, Changes, Service Maintenance Plans, Service Roadmaps and Service Risks.
o Accountable for ensuring CityFibre continue to deliver to SLA/KPI requirements, documented standards and capability by developing, agreeing and maintaining reporting to monitor SLA KPI trends.
o Own and manage, where agreed, the operational customer relationship and conduct performance reviews for services supplied.
o Manage ongoing organisational service-related process review, to ensure processes are relevant and accurate. Implement agreed revisions, or design new processes as required.
o Manage customer escalations, relating to in-life services, ensuring timely and accurate communication to relevant internal and external stakeholders.
o Lead and direct teams to make sure that appropriate SLAs and OLAs are in place with both external and internal teams.
o Ongoing management of customers' contractual service documentation, ensuring all operational data is present and accurate.
o Manage customers' contract renewals/amendments, in conjunction with aligned Sales Team.
* Performance and Quality
o Deliver Continuous Improvement targets and metrics, in line with best practice methodology.
o Provide regular and accurate management/customer reporting on Service performance.
o Own and manage Service Improvement Plans where agreed targets are at risk and/or where the service is causing customer dissatisfaction.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* Strong Service Management experience gained within a telecoms environment
* Strong leadership skills and ability to set good example to others
* Excellent presentation skills and ability to present to senior management, clients and stakeholders
* Ability to negotiate suitable outcomes that mitigate risk
* Effective management of client relationships to executive level
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project and Visio
* Good technical understanding of telecoms WAN technology and fibre optic networks
* Experience of CRM systems - Salesforce.
* Service management qualifications e.g. ITIL
COMPETENCIES & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
* Ability to travel around the region
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Creative and strategic thinking
* Effective organisational skills
* Ability to build strong working relationships
* Resourceful and confident
* Delivery and service orientated
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure this job description provides a comprehensive overview of the responsibilities of this role, all employees may be required to undertake other reasonable tasks as requested from time to time.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
For more information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.