Dublin, Republic of Ireland
23 days ago
Service Manager - Ireland
Location Must be based in Ireland or Republic of Ireland
Starting salary £42K - £45K + Company car + pension + private health care + benefits + training + 25 days holiday
Brand new role *
Currently recruiting for a Service Manager for a well-known Manufacturing brand (OEM - Specialising in Processing, Food & Beverage, Packaging, etc.)
- To manage the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland to satisfy and improve all customer needs from a service perspective to ensure excellent customer feedback.
- Build relationships with head office in the UK - Including travel to England
- Provide out of hours technical support to customers and colleagues as part of the on-call rota.
- Attend quarterly business updates at head office
- To identify opportunities and successfully promote all products.
- Provide Technical Support to Service Engineers & Customers (When required)
- To lead, manage and develop a team of service engineers, to ensure the team are fully engaged and prepared to deliver excellent customer service and technical expertise.
- Develop the Engineers via appraisals and training Matrix's
- Regular contact with customers and visits to client's sites across Ireland & Northern Ireland
- Attend service meetings
- Key point of contact for all clients - SME's to Blue Chip clients
- Technical background - Mechanical or Electrical preferred
- Understanding of Automated Food & Beverage / Packaging equipment
- Strong Problem-solving skills
- Ability to spot sales / Business Development opportunities
- SAP experience (preferred)
- Must be able to use Microsoft office and outlook
Positives about the role
- Opportunity to promote and sell a successful product - for a well know OEM
- Great job security
- Opportunities to join a company with over 40 offices world wide
- Opportunity to progress within the company
- Nice working environment - Atmosphere and facilities
To apply or if you have would like to discuss the role please contact Chris Wakefield at Morson or call 0161 707 1516.