12 days ago
Service Management Engineer (Voice and Mobile) - Gosselies
Morson International are recruiting for a Service Management Engineer to join a leading telecommunications company in Gosselies. The Service Management engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining the relationship with their party suppliers and partners. You will be invoved in the definition of the mobile and fixerd telephony network evolution, and take part of its implementation with the external and internal partners.
The Service Management Engineer will be responsible for:
- Third-party service management: requests, incidents, problems, change, performance and vendors (partners) management.
- Development and follow-up of service oriented (mobile and fixed telephony) KPIs and SLA
- Development and follow-up of supplier and third party oriented KPIs and SLAs
- Mobile and fixed telephony service management reporting
- Vendor and third parties service management reporting
- Establish and maintain good contractual and commercial relationship with third parties.
- Financial third parties management: budgeting, capacity planning, purchase orders, invoicing.
- Third-party governance and process management
- Identify improvement areas, propose enhancements to improve service quality and reliability
- Participate in the development and improvement of the Quality Assurance Plan
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a well-established company who invest a lot into their employees and technologies. You will have the chance to work your way up the company with the number of opportunities within. If you are interested, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.