£0.00 - £32000.00 per annum
28 days ago
Would you like to work in a role with real variety, where no two days are the same? Have you got experience and knowledge of working with complex electronics? Would you like the chance to travel the UK and visit customer's sites? If so, we would love to hear from you…
Morson International are recruiting for a Service Engineer to work for a large engineering company based in Cumbria. As Service Engineer you will be involved in repairing, installing, decommissioning and servicing electronic equipment based at various customer sites throughout the UK.
As Service Engineer you will;
- Conduct pre-delivery inspection and customer acceptance testing of equipment
- Install and commission equipment at customer facilities, ensuring work carried out within budget and prescribe timescale
- Provide continual professional service support to internal and external customers by email, telephone and at location
- Ensure customer requests are carried out within service contract response times
- Be able to recognise and therefore provide quicker rectification of recurring faults, reducing down time and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Coordinate and schedule daily activities in accordance with maintenance schedules and breakdown assistance
- Frequently travel within the UK and occasionally overseas.
To be successful in this role you will hold knowledge and experience of working with complex electronics, ideally being degree qualified in the subject. As you will often be based on-site at customer's facilities, you will be a poised people person who is confident in their ability to provide a professional face to face service to customers. Above all else, the flexibility to travel within the UK is a must - you will always be provided with transport for this and from time to time may get the opportunity to go abroad as well.
This is a fanatic opportunity to join a large engineering company where you can play an integral part in providing critical services to key customers!
If you would be interested in this role, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 or apply online today.