about 1 year ago
Morson International have an active requirement for a Service Engineer to work on an initial 6 month contract on client site in Corsham. The candidate will work as part of a team to provide services, support, and management capabilities to the Defence Information Infrastructure.
***Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid DV Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project. ***
- Strong Technical competence in Networking, with a strong understanding of other technologies, such as Windows, SAN, Security, Virtualisation.
- Ability to communicate effectively written and verbally with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong skills in interpreting and producing, and tracking technical documentation.
- Strong communications skills within the department to provide confidence and direction to peers
- Ability to plan, prepare and organise large scale implementation, over a period of several months.
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.