Up to £450.00 per day
9 days ago
Our client is looking for an experienced Service Enablement Project Manager to own the end to end delivery of projects with the Emergency Services Network to agreed time, cost and quality criteria.
- Focus on business outcomes and drive benefit in partnership with the project sponsor, making sure where there is deviation the impact on the business benefit is identified and understood.
- Matrix-manage workstream leads and drive strong, open and sustained communications across the wider stakeholder community
- Resolve conflict through problem-solving, negotiation and direct influencing.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the products and services in wider portfolios as well as the future needs and opportunities of the technology which underpins products and service.
Liaise with the wider project management community to secure alignment on inter-dependencies and make sure these are tracked and managed across projects.
- Focus on the business change to make sure all change lands excellently and that the customer experience is protected throughout the project.
- Lead on high level and detailed project planning that balances ambitious time lines with realistic plans with contingency for the unforeseen, supporting sustainable ways of working across the business.
Experience of any of Police, Fire Brigade or Ambulance
Due to the sheer volume of applications, please be aware that I will not be able to respond to all applications. Deadline for CVs is Weds 18th Nov at 5pm