Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£19000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + Pension, training
8 months ago
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic Service Desk Analyst who understands the importance of a 1st line role, the challenges that this role brings and a keenness to offer the best support you can. This company offer their employees opportunity to develop skills in a supportive team environment. A defined career path, ongoing training and real progression is on offer. Ideally you'll have a driving licence and will need to be able to pass DBS clearance.
The key attributes we are looking for is someone with exceptional customer service skills and experience working in a Managed Service Environment.
- Demonstrable experience of working in an IT support/Helpdesk/Desktop Support role within a professional services or managed service environment
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Active Directory
- MS Exchange 2010/2013 or Office 365
- Windows Server 2012/2016 (Beneficial)
- Any Citrix is a benefit
- Strong communication and customer service skills
About the role
- Reporting to the Head of Managed Services, you will undertake the following responsibilities
- Provide level 1/2 support across a diverse range of users across different organisations
- Support project activities including roll out, deployment and upgrade projects along take on some basic server work.
- Provide assistance in the development, support and ongoing improvements to IT solutions.