£22000 - £25000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
9 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services. They are currently recruiting for a Service Desk Operative to join our facilities team in Theale, Reading.
The working hours are 7.15am - 4.15pm or 10.15am - 7.15pm on a rotating basis.
To be the 'point of contact' on a high profile Contract by receiving calls via the Service Desk and to provide administrative support to the wider operational and non-operational areas of the business, including the scheduling of engineers
- Maintain the Service Desk function with the timely answering of all telephone, email and in person enquiries.
- Ensure that any reported breakdowns and tasking requests are logged onto the client Asset Management System (AMS) and allocated a unique reference number.
- Maintain clear and effective lines of communication with facility staff and end user community. This shall include, but not be limited to, the communication of reference numbers, work progress reports and status updates.
- To provide administrative support to both operational and non-operational areas of the business.
- To liaise with all areas of the business within the Contract to ensure that our Client receives excellent customer service.
- Undertake customer satisfaction questionnaires of completed works and record the feedback. Where the feedback is negative, forward to the appropriate Manager for further action.
- Assist in scheduling activities when required
- This is not a safety related post, however the incumbent will carry out the activities of the post in a way such as to maintain, as far as is reasonably practical the health, safety and welfare of Company personnel and others and to safeguard the condition of the environment as required by the Company safety manual.
- The ability to establish and maintain high standards of excellence in areas of operational administration.
- A minimum of 4 GCSEs or equivalent qualification, grades A-C, including Maths and English.
- Practical experience in an office environment is preferable.
- Computer literacy is essential; knowledge of email and MS package is desirable.
- Ability to be resilient under pressure and be able to converse confidently with staff, suppliers and customers at all levels.
- Smart, presentable appearance.
- Personable and approachable.
- Positive, flexible approach and attitude
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly