Stockport, Greater Manchester
£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Service Desk Analyst, 1st line support, Microsoft, Windows, Active Directory, ITSM, Call Logging, Exchange, Office 365, Networks, Hardware, Software, Permanent, Manchester. 2nd Line Support Analyst, IT Support Engineer, IT Support Technician, 1st/2nd Line IT Helpdesk, 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer, Desktop Support Analyst.
About the role
You are the first point of contact for ICT issue resolution and customer assistance. You'll provide important first level support (predominantly by phone, instant messaging and email) to ensure that customers can access and use their ICT systems. This booming client operates within an ITIL aligned environment, providing leading technology and other information sources to enable their Service Desk Analysts to:
- Fix issues and escalate problems to level 2/3 and beyond if required
- Log incidents and requests
- Track and follow-up with customers
- Communicating information to customers in a timely, clear and concise manner is critical. Customer service, empathy, and a genuine passion for applying your ICT knowledge to support customers is necessary as you will partner with them to resolve technical issues. This requires good problem-solving skills, professionalism, and an innate ability to communicate with others.
There are a wide variety of technologies that you will have to support, including Microsoft Office products (including Office365), Microsoft Back Office Support (Exchange, Server 2012/2016) Citrix Remote Access, PDA devices, VMware (training provided), Storage and printers.
This client are experts in their areas of specialisation and will ensure that you have the knowledge required across the technologies that you will support.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and experience.
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to maintain multiple conflicting priorities
- Understanding of a service centre environment
- Punctual, reliable and proactive nature
- Ability to work in a team environment with various backgrounds and personalities
- Highly motivated and a positive can-do attitude is highly regarded
Apply now for an immediate response.