£19000.00 - £21000.00 per annum + Pension, Life and more!
30 days ago
We are currently working with a well-known Financial Services Company. This company offer their employees opportunity to develop skills in a supportive team environment. We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic Service Desk Analyst who understands the importance of a 1st line role, the challenges that this role brings and a keenness to offer the best support you can.
The key attributes we are looking for is someone with exceptional customer service skills and experience working in a professional services environment.
- Demonstrable experience of working in an IT support/Helpdesk/Desktop Support role within a professional services firm
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Active Directory
- MS Exchange 2010/2013
- Windows Server 2012/2016 (Beneficial)
- MS Dynamics CRM
- Any VMware is a benefit
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Self-motivation with the ability to multi-task and manage deadlines
About the role
- Reporting to the IT Operations Manager, you will undertake the following responsibilities
- Provide level 1/2 support across a diverse range of users across the organisation.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all key stakeholders
- Support project activities including roll out, deployment and upgrade projects along take on some basic server work.
- Provide assistance in the development, support and ongoing improvements to IT solutions.
- Ensure all IT led initiatives are completed in a timely manner
What's in it for you?
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Learning and development programs to support your career
- In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive a competitive salary, real opportunities to progress, 30 days holiday rising to 37 (Including bank holidays), a great life assurance package and a modern aesthetic working environment.