Up to £14.38 per hour
3 months ago
Service Desk Analyst
Location - Yeovil, Somerset
Duration - 6 Months
Rate - £14.38 per hour
Provide Service Desk first line Support in response to telephone and on-line help requests, incident management and problem resolution for the DI Engineering Products and Services applications supported by the Infrastructure Service Competency Centre.
Core Duties (Key Day to Day Tasks)
* Answering telephone requests from both internal staff and Customers
* Triage and data entry of Customer support call details on a Service Desk System
* Allocation of support calls to 2nd and 3rd line IM&T & Engineering support groups
* Process in a timely manner all Customer Request Fulfilments, Incidents & Problem Management tickets.
* Processing all first line Service Desk request. Password resets, account management requests etc.
* Management of Engineering support groups within the Service Desk application
* First line support activities managing aspects of Microsoft Active Directory account administration
Functional Knowledge (Requirements for knowledge of functional work and activities)
* Working Knowledge of Comvault or other Backup technologies
* Basic understanding of IM&T terminology, processes and approaches in a range of situations. Basic knowledge in use of tools, techniques and systems
* Customer focused with a good telephone manner
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to adapt quickly to various situations.
* Awareness of ITIL & Service Management
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as Microsoft Outlook
Interested? - Hit Apply.