Bredbury, Greater Manchester
£19000 - £24000 per annum
5 months ago
We are seeking a driven Service Desk Analyst to augment our client's environment to assist with supporting users UK wide. Based on our client's site in Bredbury you'll be responding to 1st and 2nd level tickets to provide troubleshooting and resolution in line with ITIL best practices. Various shifts between 8.00 - 6.00 so you'll ideally have access to a car and driving licence.
- 1st and 2nd level Support
- Log and respond to ticket through ConnectWise ticketing system
- Create and manage user accounts, email and security groups with Active Directory
- Create and manage group mailboxes with Exchange management tools
- Ongoing support across Windows O/S, Server and Citrix remote desktop connections
This position will expose you to:
- Windows O/S 7 - 10 and Server 2003 - 2016
- Active Directory
- Exchange/Office 365
- Citrix Remote Desktop support
- Basic LAN / WAN troubleshooting
In return for your passion and drive you receive excellent opportunities for training and progression, this company really rewards their employees and recognises hardwork and dedication so apply now!