Bredbury, Greater Manchester
£21000.00 - £250000.00 per annum + Training, Benefits
6 days ago
We're working with an amazing employer who have a requirement for a Service Desk Analyst to join their growing team in Stockport. This is no ordinary Service Desk, 1st Line Support or helpdesk support role, whilst your technical skills are important your ability to communicate, clearly concisely and engage with your customers, clients and colleagues is equally important.
What you'll be doing:
- Log all incidents / service requests / queries within the IT Service Management system
- Answer phone calls and web portal tickets promptly and professionally
- Liaise with 2nd and 3rd line teams as required
- Update and propose knowledge base entries
- Carry out initial diagnostics to resolve or escalate issues, aiming to resolve most calls remotely
- A driving licence is a benefit as you will on occasion be assisting in projects on client sites.
To achieve greatness in this role you'll need exposure to following
- Window Desktop 8/10
- Basic Windows Server 2002/2012/2016
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Remote access (Citrix, VPN)
- Experience of Ticket logging software (ConnectWise etc)
- Knowledge of ITIL framework (ITIL certification would be excellent)
This is not your usual 1st line or Service Desk environment, you gain great experience working alongside the more senior members of the team, where your thirst for knowledge will be quenched, with workshops, training and development.