Stockport, Greater Manchester
£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
16 days ago
1- 4 weeks
IT Service Desk Analyst
Location: South Manchester
Salary: 20K -24K
The shift patterns range between 8am-6pm
Are you looking for a Service Desk Analyst opportunity in South Manchester? This innovative, growing and supportive organisation with key clients around the UK and Europe have an opportunity for an experience Service Technician to join their team. As well as being in a supportive environment you will also have the opportunity to develop your skill set and work alongside some of the best tech talent in the UK.
This client specialises in virtualisation, storage and compute and Citrix as well as standard Microsoft tech stack.
Responsibilities for the Service Desk Analyst
- Remotely supporting customer requests and incidents by phone and email.
- Maintaining the client infrastructure including Daily Checks and Troubleshooting
- Controlling and monitoring the ticket system.
- Initial troubleshooting of incidents.
- Track customer reported problems following Incident Management Procedures.
- Continual communication with Incident Manager.
- Effectively work with the Operation Centre, 2nd, and 3rd level support groups as needed for ticket resolution.
- Ensure timely follow-up and resolution of customer requests following established severity level guidelines.
- Work closely with overseas Service Desks and teams.
- Shift Rostered Position
Required skills for the Service Desk Analyst
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent help desk skills
- Worked in a help desk/service desk position before
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and interpersonal).
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to take ownership of escalated issues and coordinate with appropriate resources to resolve them in a timely manner.
- Ability to document, track, monitor, follow up and prioritise customer support requests to ensure a timely resolution and transfer information to knowledge base.
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Good knowledge of Windows based environment, common hardware, common office productivity applications and Active Directory.