£250.00 - £300.00 per day
about 2 months ago
Morson Talent are recruiting for a leading UK construction and civil engineering company. They are currently advancing their digital capability and the Business Systems Department plays an important role of managing all things IT within the company.
An exciting contract opportunity has arisen for 2 x Service Desk Analysts to join their team in Hemel Hempstead on 3 month rolling contracts (These positions will likely be needed for 12-24 months in total).
Please note these roles fall inside IR35.
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for:
* Troubleshooting IT issues and requests - the day-to-day operational resolution of technical support issues
* Maintaining & promoting use of Knowledge base
* Monitoring Service Desk statistics to improve efficiency
* Working closely with other Analysts and Teams to help resolve issues and improve support responses
* Back filling/providing cover for other Analysts
* Effectively capturing information if a ticket needs to be escalated to another team
* Learning from other teams and cross training knowledge back into Service Desk team
The ideal candidate must have the following skills:
* Strong analytical skills and solution driven
* Patient and understanding to customer needs
* Strong communication skills at all levels
* Ability to prioritise
* Willingness to adapt and learn
* Technical skills and knowledge
* Active Directory
* Windows client (10) and Server OS
* Networking knowledge (LAN, WAN, etc)
* Android OS
* Knowledge of Microsoft cloud products (O365)
* Minimum 2+ years IT support experience
* IT related qualifications
* Root cause analysis skills
* MS Technical Certification
* ITIL Knowledge
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson Talent.