Bredbury, Greater Manchester
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join a leading Cloud and managed services provider based Stockport. You will be a part of a 1st and 2nd line response team and be responsible for all incidents and service requests.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing a stellar first time fix ratio
- Creating, performing initial investigation and correct assignment of incidents for all client incidents.
- Delivering high quality tickets through the ITSM solution and making sure that details are captured.
- Ensuring support requests are resolved within SLA in accordance with ITIL principles.
- Working across a windows-based and highly virtualised environment.
- Uploading and managing tickets.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong Windows Desktop, 7/10
- Basic Windows Server 2012/2016 experience
- Exchange/Office 365 knowledge
- Active Directory experience
- Knowledge and experience with processes aligned to the ITIL framework for incident management
- Experience working with an ITSM solution to create and manage incidents and service requests.
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in fault analysis and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Must have strong analytical capability with a thorough intelligent approach to problem solving
In return you receive a competitive salary, real career progression, certified training and work in a very supportive, collaborative and an environment renowned for its knowledge sharing. A car and driving licence is beneficial