Leeds, West Yorkshire
£140.00 - £160.00 per day
about 1 year ago
Service Desk Administrator required for our client in Leeds for an initial 3 month contract. Up to £140 p/d - £160 p/d
The IT Service Desk Administrator will provide first and second line technical support to our internal staff and clients. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues. There is also a range of administration duties within this role.
Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project.
- The role of a Service Desk Administrator is to record and monitor the resolution progress of issues raised by internal and external customers
- Act as first point of contact for internal and external customers communicating dealing with telephone calls and email.
- Service, Customer and Client focused
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to remain focused on Service SLAs
To find out more information please apply for this position with an updated copy of your CV.