Greater Manchester, England
Up to £0.00 per day + negotiable
Rail Technical Team
6 months ago
Morson International are looking to recruit a Service Delivery Manager to join a large Rail client.
The Service Delivery Manager is accountable for the proper execution of service contracts. It is critical that the SDM is able to foster relationships and communications to optimise delivery and maximise the opportunities for the company to grow business from the contract.
The role is intended to apply to contracts with moderate combined value, risk and complexity.
- Project Management
- Service Delivery Management
- Contract Management and negotiation
- Bid Management
- Finance Management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and motivation
- Change Management
- Interface with Clients at a senior level
- Management of service delivery contracts of moderate scale, risk and complexity.
- Working cross-functionally with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to navigate, influence and negotiate outcomes with stakeholders
- Communicates confidently at all levels
- Experience of Signalling and Telecoms, Rail Control or Operational IM/IT
- A background in IT projects/services delivery preferred; ideally, experience of ITIL.