€300.00 - €310.00 per day + all inclusive
3 months ago
Morson International is recruiting on behalf of a Software Consultancy who are carrying out major projects for EU institutions. Currently we are recruiting for a:
Service Delivery Coordinator - Strasbourg
The role of Intermediate Service Delivery Coordinator is the coordination of the day-to-day delivery of all live service elements in accordance with agreed SLAs and contractual requirements and to contribute to the achievements of the Unit's goals.
- Contribution to incident management co-ordination of direct and indirect reports to ensure issues are investigated and rectified as swiftly as possible, whilst maintaining quality and minimising risk.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with operational peers to oversee and ensure all service lines are provided in accordance to Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Responsibility for ensuring effective reporting is generated when required, including detailed incident reporting.
- Ensuring quality is maintained throughout the service delivery process.
- Develop a good understanding of the Agency's services operations and functional processes.
- Gather and report detailed performance data against key indicators to generate actionable improvements to the quality of services offered.
- Assist in support models and managing transition of projects and new services into the business as usual model.
- Assist in coordinating Problem and Release management activities to ensure effective service management.
- Assist in coordinating problem resolution, involving internal support groups, vendors, suppliers, customers and managing any roadblocks.
- Ensures quality of Known Error records and the Knowledge Database.
- Coordinates with suppliers, contractors, 3rd parties, etc. to ensure timely problem resolution and contractual fulfilment and involves Supplier Management when necessary.
- Conducts Post Resolution Review of critical problems and supports in following up of their activities together with the Service Delivery Manager.
- Ensures that Problem Management Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are reported and their targets are met
Takes escalations from Problem Coordinator and handles them accordingly.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant education (master or equivalent) after the secondary school.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in enterprise level IT environments.
- Minimum 3 years of Change/Incident/Problem Management or Project Management experience.
- ITIL/ITIL V3 Foundation Certification will be considered a strong asset.
- People-management skills coupled with strong communication skills.
- Good planning skills that go along with proper time management.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proven communication skills with multiple levels of an organization, including interaction with senior management.
- Strong influencing and relationship management skills.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple high priority efforts/ competing priorities and flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities.
- Self-driven, able to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups.
- High level of IT literacy and expert level use of MS Office (MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English.
If you have any questions with regards to the above opportunity then feel free to contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.