Coventry, West Midlands
3 months ago
POSITION: SERVICE ASSURANCE MANAGER
The role within the Service Integrator responsible for assuring the Services provided to the external SIAM customer are delivered in accordance with contract and agreed SLAs and OLAs and that these are fit for purpose and meet customer needs. Also acts as an interface for service escalations between suppliers and Service Owners.
* Responsible for delivery assurance of Service Management Integrator functions and suppliers services to meet the SMI Contractual service obligations and service measures. Ensuring SMI functions are aware of the scope of support services to be provided and have the required contract / client information in their possession.
* Building and maintaining strong working relationships with Service Management Integrator functions, Supplier Service Managers, Suppliers and customer.
* Provide point of escalation and interface between Suppliers, Service Management Integrator (SMI) function, Suppliers and Customer. Act as a point of escalation for Service failures, with the authority to pull in additional resources when needed e.g. specialist teams or people for specific issues / opportunities
* Effective communication with clients and across organisational boundaries - from engineers through to senior managers - getting things done, make things happen
* Ensure that the interfaces including processes, policies and procedures between suppliers are clear and effectively managed.
* In support of the Service Level Manager, analyse, review and operationally manage performance results against the criteria established in SLAs, OLAs and KPIs for the service for which they are responsible.
* Operational Performance Monitoring and Management of SMI functions against contracted Service Level Agreement metrics or KPIs. Along with operational managers and technical leads, responsible for and contribute to the overall performance of the contractual service.
* Enacting recovery action plans if service delivery is not meeting expectations
* Lead and manage the delivery of Continuous Service Improvement for assigned SMI functions on the account, interlocking with the Function's Service roadmaps and CSI plans as appropriate.
* Lead and manage the delivery of Internal and External Risk Management for assigned SMI functions, working with the Supplier Managers to mitigate and resolve Operational service risk. Assure assigned elements of suppliers and subcontractors delivery within the ITIL framework
* Ensure the implementation of ITIL best practice, co-ordination of activities, annual assessment and reviews of Service Assurance processes Identify process improvement negotiate, get buy-in for and control amendments necessary.
Ensuring the Financial health of the contract, managing revenues and costs within agreed budgets and forecasts for assigned Service Management Integrator functions.
* Assuring delivery of Service Management Integrator functions and suppliers to agreed service levels and KPIs
* Ensuring that Service Management Integrator functions and suppliers work together effectively and efficiently
* Providing a point of interface & escalation between the Service Management Intragrator and Suppliers
BUSINESS EXPERTISE (company/industry knowledge):
* Extensive knowledge of IT Industry from Enterprise perspective
* Confident communication & service excellence skills
* Commercial/finance/governance understanding
* Experience of UK government advantageous
FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED (qualifications/experience):
* Very strong communication skills: oral, written, presentation, facilitation
* Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
* Technical understanding with ability to translate into business concepts
* ITIL lifecycle experience
* Previous Operational and Service Assurance experience.
SPECIALIST SKILLS REQUIRED:
* SERVICE DELIVERY/INTEGRATION, SERVICE ASURANCE,ITIL SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT