Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
5 months ago
Morson International have an active requirement for an experienced Service Assurance Manager to work on an initial 6 month contract on client site in Milton Keynes. The candidate will be responsible for assuring the Services provided to the client are delivered in accordance with contract and agreed SLAs and OLAs and act as an interface for service escalations between suppliers and Service Owners
***Due to the nature of this role, successful candidates are required to hold a valid SC clearance prior to starting. Candidates who do not hold current SC clearance must be willing and eligible to undergo clearance***
- Responsible for delivery assurance of Service Management Integrator functions and suppliers services
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with Service Management Integrator functions, Supplier Service Managers, Suppliers and customers.
- Provide point of escalation and interface between Suppliers, Service Management Integrator (SMI) function, Suppliers and Customer.
- Effective communication with clients and across organisational boundaries - from engineers through to senior managers
- Ensure that the interfaces including processes, policies and procedures between suppliers are clear and effectively managed.
- In support of the Service Level Manager, analyse, review and operationally manage performance results against the criteria established in SLAs, OLAs and KPIs
- Ensure the implementation of ITIL best practice, co-ordination of activities, annual assessment and reviews of Service Assurance processes; Identify process improvement negotiate, get buy-in for and control amendments necessary.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive knowledge of IT Industry from Enterprise perspective
- Confident communication & service excellence skills
- Commercial/finance/governance understanding
- Experience of UK government advantageous
- Very strong communication skills: oral, written, presentation, facilitation
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Technical understanding with ability to translate into business concepts
- ITIL lifecycle experience
- Previous Operational and Service Assurance experience.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact