16 days ago
Morson International have an active requirement for an experienced Service Architect to work on an initial 6 month contract on client site in Newport.
You will be expected to work closely with bid managers, engineers, commercial, finance and service managers to ensure that your design complements the needs of the overarching solution and that the service operations department approves the design
***Due to the nature of this role, successful candidates are required to hold a valid SC clearance prior to starting. Candidates who do not hold current SC clearance must be willing and eligible to undergo clearance***
- Takes ownership of the Service Management design covering high level architecture, ITIL process and cost models
- Responsible for producing the service management plan
- Responsible for producing the customer specific service catalogue
- Responsible for producing a draft SLA and presenting to Service Managers and Commercial
- Advise the transition/project manager during integration of the services solution
- Responsible for the integration of the service solution into the existing Service Management Portfolio
- Provide ongoing support for the provision of continuous service improvement plans
- Identify any capability shortfall along with making recommendations required to deliver the service.
- Service Management Design, Transition and Operations
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Be competent in working unsupervised to manage problems.
- Compiling/updating processes/procedures and service improvement plans.
- Dynamic approach with flexibility to change requirements.
- Methodical and analytical approach is required.
- Understanding of Service Markets (toolsets and service providers)
- Team player / ability to build relationships.
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships