North West England, England
£48000.00 - £58000.00 per annum
20 days ago
Currently working with a well renowned global IT Se vice provider who are looking to bring in an experienced Service Architect to help design their array of complex solutions and architectures.
The new hire will be a develop and design the business's integrated solutions as well as manage an external client assignment.
As the Service Architect for the business, you will work with other members of the team to shape the the technical proposals to suite the customer's needs. You will also be expected to:
- Define all approaches for the complex solutions development, as well as monitoring work of the design team.
- Contribute to the company's current knowledge base and liaise with other team members to share ideas.
- Help make changes to current processes, operating models, technology components and services where necessary/required.
- Take part in developing and modifying some of the solution components to ensure they're in line with company standards and best practices.
To be successful in the role of Service Architect, you'll need the following skills:
- Experience with ISO process or ITIL - best practices for designing service processes
- Working with or writing service procedures / deliverable forms for customers
- Experience with the documentation of service levels
- Working as part of a service transition team, designing large, complex solutions
For this role you would need to SC cleared as they want someone to start asap due to the contract requirement from a customer.
Interviews scheduled to start on Friday March 8th as part of a two-stage process. Get in touch for more info, send your CV or APPLY to be considered.