£30000 - £40000 per annum
10 months ago
Service and Maintenance Engineer
* Essential - Proven Experience of servicing and maintenance of either Automatic Doors, Powered Shutters, Manual Shutters, Automatic Gates or industrial Doors.
* Solid technical background in Electrical maintenance.
* Good communication skills - Build relationship with clients and provide good service.
* Full UK driving licence is required.
* Service visits, planned maintenance and call outs to customers based across the North West.
* Fault finding and repairs of Automatic gates, doors and Shutters.
* Attendance of training and meetings at head office.
* Working both alone and with other engineers.
* Competitive package, between £30000 - £40000 dependant on Overtime worked.
* 28 days Annual leave rising to 33 with service.
* Contributory Pension Scheme.
* The opportunity to undertake specialist training.
To apply please send your CV to Jordan Finch @ Morson Group or call 0161 707 1516.
Key: Service, Maintenance, fitter, engineer, window, door, shutter, automatic, installations, electrical, wiring, electronics