Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £40000 per annum + car
5 months ago
Service and Maintenance Engineer - Automatic Doors, Gates, Barriers and Shutters
- Essential - Proven Experience of servicing and maintenance of either Automatic Doors, Powered Shutters, Manual Shutters, Automatic Gates or industrial Doors.
- Solid technical background in Electrical maintenance.
- Good communication skills - Build relationship with clients and provide good service.
- Full UK driving licence is required.
- Service visits, planned maintenance and call outs to customers based across the North West.
- Fault finding and repairs of Automatic gates, doors and Shutters.
- Attendance of training and meetings at head office.
- Working both alone and with other engineers.
- Competitive package, between £30000 - £40000 dependant on Overtime worked.
- 28 days Annual leave rising to 33 with service.
- Company Van
- Company Mobile
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- The opportunity to undertake specialist training.
To apply please send your CV to Jordan Finch @ Morson Group or call 0161 707 1516.
Key: Service, Maintenance, fitter, engineer, window, door, shutter, automatic, installations, electrical, wiring, electronics