Up to £20.69 per hour
6 months ago
Service Analyst - 5 Month Contract - Preston, Lancashire
The role will consist of but not be limited to
- Managing the delivery of all aspects of IT Service Delivery. The role holder may be asked to work in any of the following capability areas but would typically specialise in either Major Incident Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Problem Management, Request Management, Event Management, Technical Management or Change Management.
- The role holder will work closely with suppliers and internal groups to deliver the Operational services to agreed levels of service with minimum waste or repeat issues.
- The role holder will be Responsible for the delivery of ITIL aligned operational processes and integrate suppliers that do so.
- Integrate and Co-Ordinate internal and external suppliers to achieve agreed service levels and quality standards.
- The role holder will carry out technical delivery and operational activities associated with a technology or group of technologies.
- Will carry out communication to senior stakeholders and suppliers.
- Will be trained at least to ITIL Foundation and either appropriate ITIL Intermediate or other appropriate capability training.
- Having knowledge of working with SIAM operating model would be beneficial but not desired.
- Be self-motivated and be capable of managing suppliers and other stakeholders to deliver quality output on time.
- Worked within one of more in-scope capability area for at least three years.
- Has a solid understanding of their capability and is considered professionally competent in discharging the role without significant supervision.