€100000.00 - €120000.00 per annum + benefits
7 months ago
Morson International is working with a leading global provider of information and communications technology infrastructure and smart devices. My client is looking for a Server Solution Sales Manager to strengthen their team in Zurich.
The Server Solution Sales Manager partners closely with our customers, channel partners and key account managers to deliver customer-driven, state-of-art server solutions. You will be the overall owner of technical solutions, incorporating products and services from an industry leading portfolio. The position requires a deep understanding of the server technology, strong presales skills as well as a customer oriented, motivated personality.
- Be customers and partners' trusted advisor for the server product portfolio.
- Work closely with key account managers and channel sales managers to develop server opportunities in the Swiss market and achieve the assigned sales objectives.
- Communicate and present the server products and solutions to customers and partners.
- Provide customers with state of the art solutions for all kinds of servers as well as server based solution including Azure Stack, SAP HANA, HCI and HPC.
- Participate in RFx responses, tenders, presentations, consultations and commercial proposals by providing product information, value proposition, bill of materials and solution design.
- Actively participate in knowledge transfers to sales team members and partners.
- Plan and support brand awareness actions in the Switzerland market and attend industry events as well as technology forums.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience configuring and maintaining server equipment such as standard DC servers, SAP HANA, HPC and etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of server technologies and developing trend, rich server based ecosystem knowledge is a plus.
- Previous professional experience with other vendors such as HPE, Dell/EMC, IBM are a plus.
- Strong communication, organizational / self-management and presentation skills.
- Motivation to learn new things and work independently with a high level of flexibility.
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse & dynamic environment.
- Fluent in German and English is mandatory, French and Swiss German language skills are a plus.
For further information please feel free to contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.