South Yorkshire, England
£300.00 - £350.00 per day
almost 2 years ago
Server Application Specialist, Server Engineer, Server Support, Server Application, Server Specialist, Application Infrastructure, VMware, NetApp, Windows Server, Active Directory, Server, Application
Server Application Specialist required for our client based in the Doncaster area for an initial 3 month contract.
Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project.
Server Application Specialist key responsibilities include:
Implementation, configuration and maintenance of the following:
- VMware (ESXi)
- Cluster - set up and configuration
- Shared Storage - NetApp
- Hardening (Hypervisor + VMX)
Server Application Specialist skills/experience include:
- Windows Server Administration
- Virtual Environments and Strong Active Directory
- Server and Application Hardening
- Centralised Management of Desktops (GPO)
- Windows Update Service (WSUS0
- Microsoft SQL Server and Exchange
- Windows 7 Build, Hardening and experience of Office Applications in Shared Environments
To find out more information, please apply to this position with an updated CV.