Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£250.00 - £305.00 per day
5 months ago
Server, Storage, Engineer, VMware, Windows Server, NetApp, Office 365, C-Mode, 7-Mode, Storage Infrastructure, ITIL
Server and Storage Engineer
- The objective of this role is to work in a Server and Storage team based in Doncaster, as part of a team of Server/Storage engineers. Supporting all aspects of Server and Storage infrastructure and associated services for an international company serving multiple clients.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, upgrade, day-to-day management and process documentation of current/proposed infrastructure architecture.
- Support will be across multiple estates and tenancies with differing technologies. The role would suit an enthusiastic experienced server analyst or engineer with a passion for IT delivery and sustained exemplary levels of customer satisfaction.
- NetApp storage administration (C-Mode/7-Mode)
- VMware vSphere 5.5/6.5
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 7.x
- Veeam 9 B&R configuration & administration
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016
- NetApp NCDA/NCIE
- Citrix CCA-V/CCP-V/CCE-V
- Exchange 2013
- Working within an ITIL Framework