Up to £0.00 per annum + negotiable
2 months ago
Our client is the leading global blockchain asset financial service provider, established in 2013, Huobi has become one of the world's largest digital asset exchanges with an accumulated trading volume of US $1 trillion.
- Implementing new features and UI components that powers the features of our exchange.
- Working closely with product designers and product managers to put final projects together
- Other ad hoc projects
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Math, Computer Science or equivalent
- Thinks about CSS as an architecture, LESS CSS a plus
- Experience with developer tools like git, and Eclipse IDE
- Experience working on teams using agile development techniques
- Passion for new technologies, current trends, and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, accessibility, security, and usability
Desirable Skills and Experence
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies and experience in using exchanges.
- Experience with a Java-based MVC layer. Spring MVC experience is a huge plus
- Experience working in a Linux runtime environment
- Fluent in English (oral and written communication)
- Fluency in Chinese is a big plus
- and Other European languages are desirable
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.