€700.00 - €1100.00 per day
22 days ago
Morson International are currently partnered with a world leading telecommunications company who are looking to on board a Senior Transmission Consultant on a part time contract basis (Roughly 10 days a month for 6 months).
Job Title: Senior Transmission business expansion Consultant in industries
Job Location: Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Munich, Germany
* Research and deep insight of the WEU vertical industry trends (ISP, IAP, MTDC, OTT, Cloud service providers, Education, Healthcare, Energy, and Transportation etc.) And the customer needs of WDM/OTN network.
* Give advice about the transmission business strategy and customer engagement plan.
* Develop customer focused future architectures, understanding customer requirements and driving industry-wide innovation
* Provides a consultative relationship with the key customer and collaborates with account team
* Key customer presentations or speaker for event of Enterprise Transmission products and solution.
* Build up the leading brand image of my clients enterprise transmission products.
* More than 10 years of experience in WDM/OTN/SDH product solutions in the carriers, ISP, IAP, MTDC, Energy, Transportation, Government, Education or other ICT companies.
* Have deep understanding about the customer needs and market trends about transmission network in vertical industries.
* More than 4 years of Presales experience in serving mainstream customers to provide Transmission (WDM/OTN/SDH/MPLS-TP) solution design preferred.
* Experience in the energy and transportation industry preferred.
* Network directors and CXO title in the past are preferred.
* Fluency in English, other western languages are also preferred.
* Ideally have doctor education background
For more information please contact Tom Glover at Morson International