accommodation, medical insurance etc
10 months ago
To provide engineering expertise in thermal management at the air vehicle level to design and develop an air vehicle to meet programme, business and customer requirements.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Provide knowledge, experience, direction and best practice from the client to achieve programme through to preliminary design maturity.
- Accountable to the Systems Engineering Integrated Product Team (IPT) Lead.
- Responsible for:
- Definition of thermal loads balancing methods.
- Management and execution of heat transfer analysis for Air Vehicle zones.
- Flow analysis for associated systems.
- Modelling and simulation.
- Qualification, certification and verification planning.
- Support development of plans, programmes and statements of work.
- Deliver work to agreed time, cost and quality. Report progress and raise issues to manager.
- Lead and contribute to meetings and present work to customer, management and other stakeholders.
- Operate under the governance of the Chief Engineer and appropriate company procedures.
- Ideally have an active UK/NATO security clearance