£35 - £50 per hour + paid accommodation, medical insurance etc
16 days ago
**PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL POSITION, BASED OUT IN ANKARA, TURKEY**
To provide engineering expertise in thermal management at the air vehicle level to design and develop an air vehicle in conjunction with an international client to meet programme, business and customer requirements.
Key Responsibility Areas and associated Standards of Performance:
- Provide knowledge, experience, direction and best practice from client systems to work with an international client to jointly achieve programme through to preliminary design maturity
- Accountable to the Systems Engineering Integrated Product Team (IPT) Lead.
- Responsible for:
- Definition of thermal loads balancing methods
- Management and execution of heat transfer analysis for Air Vehicle zones
- Flow analysis for associated systems
- Modelling and simulation
- Qualification, certification and verification planning
- Support development of plans, programmes and statements of work
- Deliver work to agreed time, cost and quality. Report progress and raise issues to manager
- Lead and contribute to meetings and present work to customer, management and other stakeholders
- Operate under the governance of the Chief Engineer and appropriate company procedures
- Ideally have an active UK/NATO security clearance, if not then at least be clearable for this level of security.