£40000 - £45000 per annum
22 days ago
Have you ever wondered how critical Infrastructure develop their software for cutting-edge markets across the UK?
If you're sat at home on furlough or working from home and looking for more varied roles in an industry that is growing from strength-to-strength and is still growing during 2020 then this may be the role for you.
We're looking for a Senior Tester to contribute to a wide range of projects including the first cloud infrastructure project working with the UK government.
You will work closely with all project stakeholders. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective ways of testing and value to the projects
The team work very collaboratively and as apart of the team you will generate software testing documentation and planning.
The business has also implemented a virtual on boarding process and has not furloughed/made redundant one person during the pandemic.
- Manual / Automated Application testing to include: Non-functional, Functional and End-to-End Testing
- Manual / Automated Infrastructure testing to include: Non-functional, Functional and End-to-End Testing
- Manual / Automated Regression Testing to include: Non-functional, Functional and End-to-End testing;
- Production of Test artefacts including Test Plans, Manual Test Scripts, Test Reports
- Defect Management and Reporting
- Production of Automated Test Scripts using SOAPUI, Selenium Web Driver
- Execution of both Manual and Automated Test Scripts
- Dental, Health, Medical and Gym benefits
- Cycle to work
- Training and Development courses within cloud and take ownership of the courses you go on
- 25 days holiday
- Bonus Structure
- Flexible working, remote working
To learn more about this Senior Tester please apply directly through the advert.