Up to £0.00 per annum
19 days ago
Create the required Test Plans and templates in line with an Industrialised Deployment approach.
* Support the local BAT factory or end market business in the development of test scenarios to supplement the standard golden set of scenarios.
* Coordinate the Honeywell resources required to execute Systems Integration Testing and ensure all the relevant scenarios are completed in full and on time as per plan.
* Ensure all tests (Systems Integration and User Acceptance Testing are executed as per the test plan and remedial actions, including prioritisation and resolution of defects, are put in place to achieve expected quality levels on time.
* Monitor and report overall quality of testing processes (including the status of defect resolution as recorded in HPQC) to the Test Command Centre.
* Create and implement improvement action plans as required for ensuring the test management process and execution meet the client's requirements and adherence to the standards and governance arrangements.
* BAT TPD2019 programme members (Global Test Manager, Local Test Coordinators and project managers)
* Honeywell and partner project managers and consultants
Skills and experience:
* Education: University Degree
* Certified HP Quality Centre SME is recommended
* Minimum 8 years progressive IT Solution Development and Deployment experience, with emphasis on managing testing processes for enterprise solutions (previous SAP ERP experience is recommended)
* Sound knowledge in Supply Chain processes for global companies
* Ability to see the "big picture"
* Sound experience in project management
* Ability to manage stakeholders