€80000.00 - €100000.00 per annum + + bonus + beneftis
10 days ago
Morson International is working with the worlds leading telecommunications solution provider, who are actively seeking a Senior Technical Marketing Manager (Telecom Energy) to work from their Dusseldorf office in Germany.
- Working with the team to define telecom energy product and solution launch strategy and plan. Early involvement in the product & solution planning and R&D phase, deep understanding the design, features, application scenarios to prepare for the product & solution launch
- Responsible for the content preparation of marketing events and online marketing. Support marketing event and campaigns globally including solution introduction, keynote speech, workshops, seminars to lead generation and opportunities development
- Define the strategy and plan to improve the thought leadership of the Telecom Energy solution in the industries. Prepare the material to support the execution of the strategy and plan.
- Support global key projects and key customers development.
- Provide technical training to the solution team, sales team, partners and customers.
- Bachelor degree or higher in communication, electrical engineering, or equivalent.
- Deep Knowledge in ICT energy solution. Deep understanding in telecom energy solution market. Having good connections with the telecom energy industry and sensitive to the ICT trend, technology trend, activities and opportunities in this industry.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in telecom energy solution, thereof at least 3 years in industrial leading company (such as: Delta, Eltek, Vertiv, Colocation providers or telecom energy design consulting companies)
- Fluent English, good communication and presentation skills
- Need to be adaptive to frequent travel.
- Active thinking and efficient working
For more information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International