£85000.00 - £115000.00 per annum + benefits
7 months ago
Job TitlePrincipal Marketing Consultant
Job Location: Zurich, Switzerland
* As the Principal Marketing Consultant you will play a critical role in supporting Key Account strategic initiatives at our carrier customers.
* You will be responsible for CxO-level interaction, as well as defining the CEO/CMO/CTO business strategy with the account teams, with direct interaction with key account directors of top carrier customers in Western Europe. Together you will design Huawei's value proposition, identify the customers' pain points and fulfill their requirements, across a wide variety of topics. For example (and not limited to), you will be responsible for designing relevant 5G use cases, go-to-market strategies, market analysis and support 5G use case commercialization for our carrier customers. Or you could be leading a wireless/fixed network solution or telco B2C/B2B/AI/Cloud/IoT topic workshop. The position also includes frequent interaction with third parties involved in business or use case solution building (e.g. drone, AR/VR companies).
* Regular output of marketing materials, such as presentations for CxO-level communication, will also be part of your responsibilities. Last but not least, you will act as a speaker at CxO summit events or workshops.
* The optimal candidate will possess a great desire to grow with the team and take on additional responsibilities. Such a candidate will also demonstrate a strong drive for results with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, high performance environment and a rapidly evolving organization. This person must be willing to roll up their sleeves to get things done, demonstrating a can-do attitude to meet our customers' needs.
* Minimum 8 years work experience in the telecoms industry
* Deep understanding of the telecoms industry, including but not limited to CEO strategy, technology, innovation and the telecoms business and consumer services markets
* Strong experience in areas such as strategy, solution pre-sales, consulting, business development or marketing of telecom solutions, including professional services.
* Extraordinary presentation, written and verbal communication skills with capacity to convince at different levels of the customer organization.
* Fluency in English is a must, with local language skills a strong benefit
* Candidates will be based in Switzerland and able to support frequent travel to other Western European countries if necessary. The frequency of travel to other countries is up to 40% of total time.
* Minimum of BS/BA degree.
Interested? Please send us your documents in English. Applications without CV will not be considered.
Important: To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Switzerland citizens, EU-nationals or are eligible to live and work in Switzerland.
For more information please contact Tom Glover at Morson International