Tameside, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £55000.00 per annum + bens
3 months ago
I am currently seeking a Senior Technical Consultant/Engineer with strong VMware Hyper-Converged experience. This role will see you work alongside the existing senior technical team delivering technical solutions and advice for ongoing project improvements. You will lead discussions with internal teams and customers on the use of Cloud Services, providing technical advice to existing solutions and guidance for future projects. As a senior resource you will also drive best practice and contribute to securing end-client confidence. This role will see you plan, design and deliver solutions that integrate cloud services into new and existing client infrastructure be accountable for aspects technical delivery and continually implement and configure technologies to achieve business objectives.
You will be one of the main technical points of escalation or subject matter expert within the team and across the business.
- Strong experience of Windows Server and VMware ESX infrastructure, extensive and demonstrated experience in designing, building, configuring, migration of Infrastructure/Cloud solutions.
- A proven track record in working at an Enterprise VMWare environment delivering enterprise level solutions with the understanding of how technology decisions can impact the business and be comfortable in the ability to translate that to the customer.
- Experience with implementation, maintenance, support and troubleshooting of Microsoft server operating systems, components, applications, clustering, DFS, VMware ESX Servers and Infrastructure.
- Strong understanding and experience with networking, TCP/IP, server security, server load balancing
- Horizon DaaS Platform and Citrix Multi tenancy exposure is highly beneficial.