North West England, England
3 months ago
Job Title: Senior Technical Advisor
Salary: Competitive Salary + Excellent company benefits.
Morson International are working in partnership with a leading business with over strong heritage who are looking to source a dynamic Senior Technical Advisor. A highly respected brand with global reach and a strong set cooperate values.
As an experienced member of the TST team the Senior Advisor is expected to deliver technical services to internal departments and external customers.
- To ensure that internal and external customers are provided with technical services that promote the compliant use of the products. Technical services range from advice on all products, applications their certification and compliance with building regulations and include calculations for thermal transmittance and condensation risk where necessary.
- Deliver appropriate training materials to the direct team or to other departments or external customers
- Assist the marketing department to develop focused technical marketing collateral that enhances the customer experience.
- fully engage with, relevant CI activities and programs. Live and uphold the company values and behaviours as a senior member of the team.
The successful individual will have:
- Experience working within the construction industry and ideally in both the domestic and commercial sectors
- An inclusive attitude and professional communication style
- In depth knowledge of construction and the construction industry
- Knowledge of building regulations and approved documents
- Ability to communicate across functions and with senior leadership in an effective way
- Working knowledge of U Values, Condensation analysis, RdSAP and SAP
- Working knowledge of thermal bridging calculations (PSI values)
- An understanding or experience of Continuous Improvement and its main principles
- Qualifications (not Degree or post graduate qualification in related technical subject essential)
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long-term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please send your CV for more details. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 14 days of your application you have not been successful on this occasion.