US$85000.0 - US$95000.0 per annum
30 days ago
- Assist in dealing with direct and indirect tax matters with a strong emphasis on fixed assets in a highly complex organizational structure. Contribute to a team responsible for performing tax compliance, tax accounting, and the creation and implementation of tax planning strategies.
- Reporting to the Tax Manager, the candidate must be proactive and willing to learn along with a strong desire to be part of a developing tax department.
- A successful candidate would be interested in professional growth and possess a willingness to speak-up by recommending and or suggesting process improvements.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience with SAP and ONESOURCE.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, and willing to question and seek guidance when needed.
- Ability to research and document understanding and handling of complex tax situations arising from various operating and LLC agreements.
- Proficiency in Excel and tax research software.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects and tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
Minimum Qualifications/Work Experience:
- Master's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Licensed CPA Strongly preferred
- 5-7 years tax work experience
- Highly Preferred Experiences with taxation of partnerships