€40000.00 - €70000.00 per annum
28 days ago
Duties and Responsibilities:
The senior talent and development manager is responsible for supporting the design, development and deployment of talent and leadership programs. This role will collaborate with the HRD, and HRBPs to create programs and support tools. This role will also guide the design of talent & learning solutions utilizing multiple delivery and distribution channels, such as e-learning, classical training, using dynamic instructional design methodologies.
* Leads high level talent acquisition, the development of Talent & Leadership programs from scoping, research and analysis, design, development, and launch providing clear timelines through all phases, communicating with key partners, and selecting appropriate measurement for successful implementation.
* Builds a strong and diverse talent pipeline for critical roles within the organization and assists talent in realizing career aspirations.
* Supports Competency Modeling, Talent Assessment, Succession Planning, Career Planning & Management, and Employee Engagement initiatives.
* Strengthens talent capability through the delivery of talent assessment tools and one-on-one coaching of high-potentials as well as emerging, mid-level, and senior leaders.
* With the support of Instructional Designers, develops written communication & training materials, visual aids, and reference materials, including course curriculums.
* Assists with organizational change management.
* Reviews, evaluates, and modifies existing and proposed programs. Recommends appropriate changes.
* Extensive knowledge of Talent & Leadership Development
* Ability to influence and build collaborative relationships
* Outstanding written & verbal communication skills with the ability to present views and data in a compelling matter
* Flexibility and adaptability to rapidly changing business situations and circumstances
* Excellent level of attention to detail/thoroughness
* Microsoft Suite applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Publisher, PowerPoint)
* 5+ years of experience in Talent & Leadership Development programs in group. Experience with talent assessment, coaching, succession planning, employee engagement, and project management.
* Familiarity with competency modeling/libraries.
* Experience with organizational change management and instructional design methodologies.