8 months ago
Senior Systems Engineer - Vehicle Control and Management
Ankara, Turkey - 2 year fixed term contract - Negotiable salary
We are looking to recruit a Senior Systems Engineer to provide engineering expertise for the vehicle control and management system of a new fighter aircraft development programme. You will be working on a fixed term contract for a leading defence company working on in conjunction with Turkish Aerospace Industries.
Key Responsibility Areas and associated Standards of Performance:
- Responsible for vehicle control and management system through to preliminary design maturity. Accountable to the Vehicle Systems Integrated Product Team (IPT) Lead.
- Provide knowledge, experience, direction and best practice to work with TAI to jointly achieve programme.
- Design and develop vehicle control and management system (sub-system software, processing hardware/software and digital networks) including: Requirements capture and management. Architecture definition, trade studies and specification. Supplier selection, management and equipment engineering. System analysis, safety analysis, modelling and simulation. Systems integration at Air Vehicle level; Interface with Airframe Design. Qualification, certification and verification planning. Support development of plans, programmes and statements of work.
- Deliver work to agreed time, cost and quality. Report progress and raise issues to manager.
- Lead and contribute to meetings and present work to customer, management and other stakeholders.
- Operate under the governance of the Chief Engineer and appropriate company procedures.
Please note all candidates will be required to undertake a UK MOD Security Clearance to SC level, if you have a live SC clearance already this will be transferred to the clients UK headquarters for the full duration of the project.