€250.00 - €270.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Senior Systems Engineer - Strasbourg
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to join their team in Strasbourg, France. This is an initial 4 month contract with the chance for a number of extensions. They are paying €270 a day for this opportunity. My client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible, so interviews will turn around quickly for a September start.
The Senior Systems Engineer will:
* Support of mail servers and mail relays for agencys core business systems (SISII and VIS).
* IT support, ranging from simple desktop and peripheral support to complex server and network issues.
* Asset and stock management of workstations, screens and peripheral equipment
* Maintaining the Asset Inventory for all EUWS equipment
* Imaging of the workstation image
* Maintenance of the Image
* Active Directory management
* Deployment of Windows 10 on the workstation and preparation of W10 image
* Deployment & collection of workstations
* Providing Laptops for training/exercises reasons
* Windows updates and Patches to all workstations (WSUS & 3rd party updates)
* Decommissioning / Sanitizing media (Hard disks, Memory modules, etc.) for all systems* Workstation user support
* Escorting contractors in the Data Center
* Implementing / Maintaining the infra of McAfee Endpoint Security solution. EPO (Endpoint Policy Orchestrator & Device Control)
The successful Senior Systems Engineer will have:
* Minimum 4 years of relevant education (master or equivalent) after the secondary school
* Minimum 9 years of relevant professional experience after higher education
* Server management, Operating System (OS) knowledge (UNIX, Linux, Windows)
* Virtual servers: VMware ESX would be an asset
* Administration of Backup & Storage systems (knowledge of HP backup & storage systems would be an asset)
* Network infrastructure services (print server, dns, ntp, etc.)
* Active Directory (AD) / LDAP Management
* Knowledge and/or professional experience in IT operation processes incident, request fulfilment, change and problem management
* Professional experience in maintaining workstations, imaging, active directory, Windows 7 and Windows 10
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this opportunity, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.