£0.00 - £55000 per annum
5 months ago
Are you a degree qualified Systems Engineer who is now looking to progress their career? Do you have experience of working across multiple disciplines; from Electronics through to Software and Mechanical? Would you like the opportunity to join a business where you can forge a successful, long-term career? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Senior Systems Engineer to join a large engineering business based in Dorset. In this role you will have the chance to carry out systems engineering work on high value, mission critical programmes across various stages of their life cycle. This work will involve small project work where you will lead yourself and larger programmes where you will work as a project team. This role will allow you the opportunity to work across electronics, algorithms, software and mechanical from prototype stage through to early trial and full production... so this is a role where your technical background will thrive!
As Senior Systems Engineer you will:
- Lead on systems activities to ensure projects are delivered to cost, schedule and quality;
- Coordinate the project engineering team to deliver on solutions
- Generate, understand and review user requirements;
- Perform requirements analysis down to system and sub-system level;
- Develop and document system architecture, design and acceptance;
- Ensure traceability across design and acceptance;
- Input into project schedules through regular reporting;
- Support in bids when required;
To be successful in this role, you will be degree qualified in a STEM subject holding recent experience within Systems Engineering. Due to the nature of the work that you will be carrying out, previous experience of working within the defence sector would be highly advantageous as you will understand the stringent requirements that are involved.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer to join a large business and progress their career further.
For more information please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4597 or apply online today!