Katie Robson Hill
about 1 month ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Senior Systems Engineer on a permanent basis working in the aerospace and defence industry.
The purpose of the role is to conduct systems engineering activities on various Hull Mounted and Towed Array SONAR systems programs across a range of innovative new products at different levels of maturity, either alone on a small project or as part of a larger project team. You will be involved in multiple disciplines (Electronics, Algorithms, Software, Mechanical) from early prototyping to early trial through to full production and as such provide a rich technical background on which to thrive.
Systems Engineers will create and sustain successful, purposeful, systems that:
- Relate to the development and delivery of goods and services;
- Deliver real benefits to the company, suppliers and customers;
- Works with all technical domains, and all business functions;
Leading the systems activities on a project you will apply sound engineering judgement to ensure projects are delivered to cost, schedule, and quality requirements.
- Delivering the systems engineering tasks for a project within the allocated budget and timeframe.
- Coordinating the project engineering team to develop and deliver a solution that is technically and commercially acceptable.
- Generating, understanding, and reviewing user requirements.
- Performing requirement analysis and flow down to system and sub-system levels.
- Developing and documenting system architecture, design, and acceptance and verification strategies.
- Ensuring that the specification, design, and acceptance information is fully traceable.
- Leading all the activities relating to systems validation and acceptance.
- Providing input to project schedules through regular and clear progress reports.
- Supporting bids by providing technical solutions, estimates, and plans.