6 months ago
Systems, Solutions, Security, Engineer, IT, Integration, Architecture, Design, Technical, Cyber, Portfolio, Develop, Roadmap, Process, Global
Senior Systems & Solutions Integration Engineer (security systems)
Ipswich, with occasional trips to London
Global Telecommunications Company
* To support the CIO and Chief solutions Advisor in providing IT architecture, systems design, and technical assurance and oversight to support strategic operational systems transformation
* To deliver the IBM Resilient Cyber Incident Response platform and Cyber SOC Orchestration Platform.
* Ensure the proposed Resilient Integration Architecture and service support the Enterprise Architecture principles, standards and roadmap
* Promote an agile and flexible approach to solution design delivery across both internal and external delivery teams
* Develop relationships with operational teams, process teams, internal and external engineering, product, programme/project and business teams to gather requirements, engage in rapid-prototyping, and to conceive, create, and design a world class solution
* Academic degree in computer science or related subject, with extensive relevant experience.
* Effective communication & stakeholder management at up to and including 'C' level.
* Relevant industry experience covering Cyber Security, Telecommunications, Cloud Computing, Systems Engineering & Administration, Software Dev & Test as well as presentation skills.
* Demonstrable understanding of Security process and utilisation of Security tools to achieve effective end to end Service Design